Get the look of classic wood and tile designs and the latest technology with innovative laminate flooring. Ease of installation and care make it a smart flooring choice for busy families. Give rooms energy and sparkle with laminate flooring from our huge collection of manufacturers that we work with, Shaw, Somerset and more. These brilliant, wood-like laminates feature LocNPlace technology and enhanced scratch resistance, so they install easily and last long.
Easily Care & Maintain
- -Use a damp cloth to blot up spills as soon as they happen. Never allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- -For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- -Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment (not the beater bar) to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- -Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care. For optimum results, use manufacturers recommend cleaning product.
- -Do not wash or wet mop the floor with soap, water, oil-soap detergent, or any other liquid cleaning material. This could cause swelling, warping, delamination, and joint-line separation, and void the warranty.
- -Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- -Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine on your laminate floors.
- -For spots such as candle wax or chewing gum, harden the spot with ice and then gently scrape with a plastic scraper, such as a credit card. Be careful not to scratch the flooring surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- -A more frequent dust-mopping or vacuuming schedule may be required in very sandy areas such as a beach home.